National TV Package
The HighKey National TV Package offers a comprehensive approach to public relations. The team of experienced publicists will become familiar with your brand, business, or story to develop and secure interviews in targeted TV outlets.
Three key methods are utilized in the pursuit of top-level media coverage:
- News Jacking: The publicists at HighKey remain up to date on industry news, presenting you as a thought leader in your respective fields.
- Custom Stories/Pitches: The team formulates your most newsworthy angles into pitches and distributes them to journalists with close connections or to a targeted list of industry journalists.
- Industry “Call Outs”: Journalists may reach out to HighKey for comments from industry leaders on specific topics. HighKey will position you for these “Call Outs” when they align.
These tactics might sound similar to a traditional PR firm, so you might ask what makes HighKey Agency’s tactics different?
It’s simple… HighKey is so confident in their results that every client’s custom package has a guarantee in place so that the deliverables are transparent.
HighKey Can Potentially Feature You In
Want To Be Featured On TV?
- You can add TV features on your website for all your past, current, and future customers to see.
- You can send an email blast about your TV feature to your current and potential customer list.
- You can make a cut-up from the TV feature for social media content.
To start, schedule a call with a HighKey Press Executive. They will examine your story and decide if it’s a good fit for top-tier TV shows.
If it is, they will interview you, have their team review your story, and recommend the best TV shows to target.
HighKey targets popular TV shows on networks like ABC, NBC, Fox, and others for their hundreds of clients.
Book a call with a HighKey Press Executive now to start the process.
Example TV Features
Richard on YorkshireLive TV
Paul Alex on Fox 5 San Diego
Mom of Three on WDBJ TV
How To Get Started With HighKey Agency?
Step 1: Schedule a Call with HighKey
Fill out the “Contact Us” form, and a HighKey representative will be in touch to schedule a quick, 12-minute call.
Step 2: Talk to a HighKey Expert
During the call, a HighKey expert will take a look at your social media and online presence and figure out how they can help you reach your brand goals.
Step 3: Get a Custom Plan
HighKey will create a plan just for you with specific goals and a budget that fits your brand and what you want to achieve.
How Does HighKey Secure Top-Level Press Coverage?
Step 1: Get to Know Your Business
A HighKey press manager will interview you and figure out the best ways to position you as a leader in your industry and create news stories that reporters will want to write about.
Step 2: Review Media Pitches & Articles
Based on your custom package, HighKey will put together some media pitches and articles for you to look over. This will happen within three business days after the chat.
Step 3: Sit Back and Let Us Do the Work
Once the pitches and articles are approved, the HighKey team will go to work and secure the media coverage outlined in your plan. Our goal is always to do more than what was promised and make the process as easy for you as possible.
Hear What People Are Saying About HighKey…
Real Estate Investor